faqs

Statement: why do you argue so much?
A: I don’t
Honest Answer: Because all you say doesn’t make sense to me and I don’t give you all that credit to just take your word.

Statement: You are always so stubborn. You just don’t listen
A: No I am not.
HA: I also wonder about it sometimes but it seems to be a manufacturing defect about which it seems I can’t do anything

Statement: You don’t pay enough attention when you are being told something
A: Because if I pay attention, then my brain will start suggesting counter points and then I will start to argue and then you will say that I don’t listen but just argue, so it is better that I don’t listen at all
HA: That is an honest answer

Statement: Things you say or do are beyond my comprehension
A: that is because half of the time you haven’t listened to what I was saying and so you don’t have ample facts to ruminate upon and then comprehend. The rest of the time you are concerned about the right way ie your way to accomplish a task
HA: Again an honest answer

Comments

bathmate said…
I liked it.
Bathmate
Prerna said…
Just that the statements apply the very same way to them... only that the HA in their case would be "Cos that's the way I am, take it or leave it,"

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade of Motherhood: Give in

To, The Enablers

This Pujo, things feel different