Reading habits

I have been meaning to talk to you about this one thing for quite a while but the I had not been doing any raeding myself to be able to tell you how important is it to spend times with book. You guys will get busy with a lot of stuff as you grow up but I would wish that you always have a book by your side. Books can be your best friends. Also writing, so a diary or a notepad as well.
Books entertain you, guide you, help you learn. They teach you without testing you.
Writing helps you gather your thoughts and make sense out of them. There will be times when a lot might be happening around you and inside your head as well, so if you write all the thoughts coming to you, you will get a better picture of circumstances. Writing also helps you learn quickly and forever. Writing also helps you to regain calm and control when you might be feeling a little lost in this big world.
How you write will reflect what all have you read. Writing can be so much fun. ou can write stories, poems, your won thoughts that you would not want to share with any one else,you can tell people things without having to be next to them just by writing whats in your hearts. Like I don't yet know whether you can understand me or not but I am writing all this just for you so that you know how much I love you.
When we get busy with our lives at times we don't have time for people we love to tell them how much we care but a simple note or a letter can remind them that we care a lot for them.
Ah!! I can go on and on about this one topic as I love to do both these things but now I need to get back to work on YO!.
Next I will tell you about my work. Maybe if any of you like it you can choose it as your vocation.
Love Mamma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade of Motherhood: Give in

To, The Enablers

This Pujo, things feel different