What should not be forgotten

I am staring at this screen. Some time has gone by. I meant to restart the writing process. Often during the day I have these amazing thoughts that I have left unattended for a long time. Now I want to take charge and start gathering them. 

This happened after I read a quote somewhere. Isabel Allende's. Write what should not be forgotten. Now when I am trying to write that which must not be forgotten I forget already what it was to be.

Some gyaan. That I am sure of. 

Some random thought that I have been cud chewing. Some which take a shape. Gather weight. Form. See the light of the day or evening via a conversation. 

It could be that or some guilt pang looking for an escape of a expression about the way I am raising my child. Or how she is turning out to be without my assistance.

Comments

Paul S said…
I know that feeling!

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade of Motherhood: Give in

To, The Enablers

This Pujo, things feel different