Recasting

Bui is strange. She cribs a lot. May be that is why she has not had a lot of success with Buaiji. Seeing them I realise the importance of owning a home. In the dusk of their lives and not a place to call their own..hmmm.... I would want to go back to Palampur and stay there but well I would want my own home. I know the construction work is very demanding but I would want sensibly put up rooms and ah!! to have the finances/ resources to do it up in my own way.....the vision is beautiful.
I have had this dream since I was a kid, a home that has beautiful beadspreads and rugs all around it. A home that is sprinkled with photos in wooden frames, wooden furniture and quilts and books and magazines.
How can any dream be complete without my beloved books. I have begin reading once again. This time authors that I haven't ever read or have appreciated from the wayside. Have picked up Mrinal Pande to begin with. Daughter's Daughter smells of mama's childhood. I want her to read it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade of Motherhood: Give in

To, The Enablers

This Pujo, things feel different